Fate and Odds Now on Spurs Side
After the Spurs went down 3 games to 1 in their series with the Mavericks, most of the sports media wrote them off. We here at SpursDynasty had our doubts, but never lost faith. And now that the series has gone to 7, fate and the odds are back on the Spurs side. The dynasty continues.
- NBA teams are 77-17 at home in Game 7s
- Starting with the 2001 postseason, home teams have won 13 of 16 Game 7s.
- Tim Duncan is coming off his worst game this series, scoring “only” 24 points. An extra day off between games likely will have him refreshed.
- Parker has had extra days to rest his sore hip, as well as time to get over an awful Game 6, shooting just 3-for-15 from the field.
- Wouldn’t it be just like Robert Horry to check in about now?
- Bruce Bowen has been scoreless in the past two games. Don’t expect it to happen again.
- The Spurs are the odds-on favorite to win Game 7.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.