SEASON BY THE NUMBERS
– San Antonio ranked first in scoring differential with 6.81 points per game.
– San Antonio ranked second in the league in defense, allowing 88.75 points per game.
– San Antonio ranked second in the league in three-point field goal percentage, 38.5%.
– San Antonio tied for third in the league in field goal percentage, shooting 47.2% from the floor.
– San Antonio ranked third in the league in field goal defense, allowing opponents to shoot 43.3% from the floor.
– San Antonio ranked third in the league in three-point field goal defense, holding opponents to 33.9%.
(In the playoffs, 6 games at this point, Spurs have outscored Sacto by a similar differential and have won more quarters. Sacto is averaging more than the Spurs’ regular season opponent average, but doing much worse in 3pt shooting – the Spurs are defending the perimeter well)
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.