It Just Doesn't Matter
Game 15 vs. Golden State: Warriors 111, Spurs 102
Record: 11-4 Streak: L-1
The Spurs lost to the Warriors last night, and it was big news in the Bay Area.
Spur-prise! Warriors Top S.A.
Golden State deals Duncan and Co. their first road loss of the season
BEAST OF THE BEST
Spurs join Jazz as latest losers at Oracle Arena
Normally I’d be disappointed, except that it just doesn’t matter.
So what does matter?
- I got to see this game with the other SpursDynasty writers. Michael, thanks for extending your long weekend.
- This was just one game in an 82-game season. Gotta keep things in perspective.
- Only the Utah Jazz have a better record than the Spurs (although the Mavericks are catching up very quickly). The Spurs and Jazz play tonight, and the oddsmakers favor the Spurs by a point.
- Golden State is hot right now, having beaten the two best teams in the NBA — Utah and San Antonio — in the past three days.
- The Spurs had not lost on the road until last night, so they were due.
- It would have been a different game had Manu Ginobili and Baron Davis not been injured.
- The Spurs continue to fair poorly in back-to-back games.
- SpursDynasty.com is now featured on Sports Illustrated’s Spurs page.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.