POLL: Who Will Win the 2012 Western Conference Finals?
The Spurs beat the Thunder in two out of three games during the regular season. But a lot has happened since then, mostly in favor of the Spurs. (Can you say Boris Diaw and Stephen Jackson?) No matter whether the Western Conference Finals last seven games or is another sweep for the Spurs (highly unlikely), this series promises to be the best we’ve seen so far this year and perhaps one of the best in a decade.
Who will win the 2012 San Antonio v Oklahoma City Western Conference Finals?
- Spurs in 5 (43%, 20 Votes)
- Spurs in 6 (23%, 11 Votes)
- Thunder in 6 (13%, 6 Votes)
- Spurs in 4 (11%, 5 Votes)
- Spurs in 7 (4%, 2 Votes)
- Thunder in 5 (4%, 2 Votes)
- Thunder in 7 (2%, 1 Votes)
- Thunder in 4 (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 47
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.